BUSNET – Building useful networks
BUSNET project creates favourable environment to increase the co-operation between organisations of the partner countries in scientific and technological research areas. BUSNET aim to raise, through the proposed supporting activities, some proposals in the different thematic priorities under 6FP and forthcoming 7FP.
The specific objectives which BUSNET meets are systematic exchange of information and best practice concerning the NCPs tasks: informing, awreness raising; advising, assisting and training to potential FP6 participants and signposting giving feedback to the EC; supporting activities between partners in monitoring and consulting project proposals with participants from BUSNET countries.
The responcibilities of the Centre for Policy Modeernisation include:
- Organisation of activities for raising awareness
- Provision of Best Practices training and materials
- Preparation of specific added value material and events
- Promotion of Marie Curie and Research Infrastructures specific instruments
- Creation of BUSNET Website - http://busnet.gateway.bg
In cooperation with the Ministry of Education and Science
Duration: July 2005 - July 2007